Free Stock Portfolio Manager Google Sheets™
With Stock Profit, you can calculate the profit or loss on your share trades. You can use this report to calculate your capital gains or losses.
Stock profit is a free Sharesight alternative.
As of April 2023 Sharesight has removed CGT report from their free version.
Stock Profit can help with CGT reports.
- Multiple Portfolios
- Multiple Currencies
- Download Latest Ticker Prices
- Download Historical Currency Rates
- International Exchange Support
- Automatic & Manual Deferred Tax Calculation
- Stock Split Management
- Swing Trading
- Dividend Tracking
- Income Trust Tracking
- Basic Crypto Support
- CSV Transaction Importer
- And Much More!
Amazing Capital Gains Calculator
- Accurate Capital Gains / Loss Calculator
- ATO Compliant
- Any Buy / Sell Combination (cross broker support)
- AMIT cost-base adjustments (Deferred Tax)
- Highest Profit
- Biggest Loss
- CGD trades with highest profit first
- CGD trades with lowest profit first
- Non – CGD trades with highest profit first
- Non – CGD trades with lowest profit first
- Multiple Tax Rate Support
- Discretionary Trusts
Watch the quick introduction
Using Google Sheets™ you can manage your stock portfolio.
Understand exactly how your investments are performing with 20 minute delay price & currency updates, plus powerful reports and state of the art capital gains calculator.
What is the CGT report and why is it important?
The capital gains tax (CGT) report is a tool that helps investors calculate their capital gains or losses from selling shares.
This report is necessary for completing tax returns and complying with Australian tax laws.
The CGT report is an important tool for investors.